Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Back Again

Well, I've been in an extremely contemplative mood this week. Quite a few weird happenings have occurred but I'm still here. Still riding the wave that is life.Had even more bizarre dreams, one which I'll spare you the details was particularly worrying and quite prophetic!! I hope it doesn't come true - That's all I'm saying!!

My blog has been giving me some grief too on a technical level but I think it's all sorted now - Fingers crossed!!

Sad to have missed Dan's Play 'The Big Adventure' at Nottingham Arts Theatre but unexpectadly I had to get away. I won't bore you all with the details. I heard it went well and look forward to reading the review.

Not alot planned for the week ahead apart from a mate's birthday, a week on Saturday which should be fun. Hope you're well out there in cyberworld.

No comments: