Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Childhood Regression

Following on from my rant about Naxos, the penny's finally dropped why I'm so in awe of Google Earth.I now realise that it's reminded me about my childhood viewing years of Mr Ben!
I loved Mr Ben. I loved the way that he went into the changing room and dressed up as a different character each series and 'took on' the character's persona.
Well, for me and the purpose of Google Earth, my character is a sultry princess from the Arabian Nights who travels around the world on a magic carpet. I levitate on my magic carpet over magical places such as, Naxos, Eygpt, Amsterdam (lol), Himalayas, Norway, Grand canyon, My, the list is endless!
Call me bonkers, call me mad, call me insane? God I love regressing into my childhood and indeed, imaginary fantasy characters.

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Mr Ben n flyin carpets! I'm missin out here. Can I join in? Whatever it is I'll drink/smoke/snort it. It sounds better than me bud anyroad.

Mr Ben was a classic though weren't it...enjoy the regressin'. Nowt wrong wi bonkers, mad n insane.

Sara said...

Ha ha...would'nt it be great eh to transport yourself around the planet on a flying carpet. Woooooo!!
And No, I was as clean as a whistel when I wrote that..no class As, Bs or Cs.

Mr ben was classic - you can even buy the DVD of the series now.Bloody excellent!