Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My Dream For Today

I have a dream today.
Not a literal dream that I have dreamt but a dream to be taken up high. Right up to mountains high, high up in the Himalayas, high up away from the city, high up away from city sounds.
All I want to hear are bell's chime, monks chanting, birds singing.
All I want to smell is incense burning, dew in the morning, fires burning and wax melting.
All I want to see are mountains all around me, the morning mist and fog lifting and bringing clarity to my mind, oranges, reds, yellows,golds, prayer flags and restful faces.
All I want to touch is the softness of a pillow, the thin, delicate prayer flags fluttering in the eastern sky, clear running water trickling down into a stream and through my fingers and the roughness yet softness, of worn out wood.
All I want to taste is the night air turning into damp on my lips, a place devoid of sourness, juices from fruit and essency fluids.

My, my, what a dream today.

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Welcome to paradise...can we all tag along? You keep dreamin' nice dreams n just maybe.....

Sara said...

Yes, all you lovely people can tag along with pleasure 4D. Yes, I'm a firm believer in making dreams happen (only if they're like the the himalayas though :)