Friday, May 05, 2006

That Dark, Empty Pain is here again

Listening to Josh Ritter again today - Haven't listened to him for a while because he does strange things to my emotions. I listened to a few tracks from his new CD and BANG - I'm distraught again. I miss my friend - I miss him so, it pains far too much. I wish he missed me but you can't force feelings and when feelings aren't reciprocated, you have to try somehow to move on. I'm finding this increasingly harder or maybe I'm just having one of 'those' days. :(
On the positive, this proves that Josh Ritter is a fantastic songwriter - he's able to reach a deep place inside the heart and soul.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Cheers Barnze - Yeps, the sun and the swim today lightened my mood for sure :)

FOUR DINNERS said...

Just one of those days. Sweet dreams. (n say hi to Barnzie for me)

Sara said...

yes, one of those days that's extended to two of them days. I can just about see the light guys - cheers :)