Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bored!

This week I'm feeling bored people.

Bored of meaningless rants and dialogue.
Bored of TV.
Bored of Madonna adopting a baby.
Bored of the way we continue to live our lives and fuck up the environment.
Bored of newspapers.
Bored of the scene.
Bored, Bored BORED.
Bored of bill paying and money scraping.

You don't need to try and console me readers, or try to make me feel better. I'm just thinking out loud.

What I'm not bored about though readers, is my mate telling me tonight that her friend has just bought a house to rent out in Marakkesh, as from next year and funnily enough, this is a place I'm longing to visit! It may well be that I get out there sooner than I thought! This is good reader. Very good indeed.

I'm also not bored about going off again, to the Peaks next week. A good old stay in a hotel with brekkie included! Plenty of walking, plenty of fresh air, plenty of solace, plenty of peace, plenty of wilderness.

2 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

No consoling here... I guess I was just sharing my feelings at the time on the other posts... sorry if I over did it. :(

Sara said...

Hey no worries AJ. I think it's lovely that you're so thoughtful - carry on with it!

Just thought that I don't deserve consoling just for being bored. :( But hell yeah, you can console ;)
x