Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Message felt my pain

Well as you know people, I tend to be a tad emotional on here at times. I have to admit that most days I cry. Normally late at night when I go to bed and lie there thinking about things that have had a deep impact on me recently.

Anyway, something strange happended last night people. I received a nessage from a person who's the lead singer of a band that I really like. The message touched my heart massively. It was a thoughtful, kind, warm, loving message. The words were so eloquent and kindly put together, that it touched my heart to the point that it made me cry whilst reading it.
The person who wrote it had taken out a lot of time to piece the words together but also gain an understanding of the sort of things I am into, by their reading and interest in my own Myspace website.

The message was also really positive with inspiring thoughts about the future and the bigger picture in life.
I felt this message came to me at the right time on a universal level, because although it made me cry, it made me realise that I need to be around people who bring kindness, love, friendship , sharing and warmth into my life. I am a massive bringer of all of these things and I too need these things to survive on an emotional level.

So I thank this person and the universal message for reminding me about the important qualities in life and of people.

1 comment:

Aunt Jackie said...

Sort of like I was trying to say...