Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Happiness is........

Do you remember those funny cards and bags that used to be around in the 80s that said stuff like
"Happiness is...." or "Love is........"

Well for some reason these cards/pieces of useless merchandise are on my mind today. I think it's because my soul in some ways feels at peace.

So happiness for me this week is......

A big fat curry tomorrow night with lashings of red wine.

Possibly, a mad night out of dancing on Saturday.

And always remembering the continual passionate and breathless feeling I've felt, when I kissed the object of my poems. God, I can still picture the moments!
This feeling is a rarity.

1 comment:

Aunt Jackie said...

I can totally identify with that one... Maybe everybody has that one person that lives in the farthest reaches of your dreams, that comes out in the dark of the night, the one who all of your poems are about, and that lives on everytime you daydream... I am thankful to have been lucky enough to experience such joy... even for a moment.