Friday, January 18, 2008

After thoughts...

So, most of my ex's things have gone now, he needs to pick a few other bits up but needs a friend to drive these bits over to his place, for him;furniture, rug, old wooden box, books etc..

I've started to feel like I want to make a few changes in my home. I'd like to make a small worktopish area at the end of my kitchen, with an overhead light, so I can sit in the kitchen and read/listen to the radio..there isn't a lot of space but I do like kitchens to feel warm and welcoming.
This will be the first proper weekend that I am truly alone, as in, I am properly knowing that my ex is in his own space and I'm in mine.. I always knew that my ex might've needed to stay here if his other options failed. Its' weird to think he has his own place and I'm still getting used to it, in many ways..I like the headspace and I like the calm. I don't think I'm easy either to be around at times and indeed to live with..I've tried and tried but maybe some people are just better with their own company or that of their friends and kids..

Hm I guess time will tell on that score re. living with other people.

So I'm off to an important presentation of my friends today and then we're off out to drink in Deby. Should be fun and be nice to have achange of scenery. Tomorrow I've been invited to a party and also a reggae night but time will tell on that score..I feel like just maybe chilling in my own space, making some nice food and having a few glasses of wine..

Gangstaman friend has been in touch again this week, he's funny. It's sort of nice to keep in touch but to be quite honest, I'm holding out for a man who like me, wants the same stuff in and out of life; I'd like a proper good male friend to share such times as; cinema visits, eating out, clubbing, bike riding, reading together,wine, discussion and fun and of course lots of hugs..you know, that sorta thing.

I'm in no rush though but I feel completely free now and I'm letting the universe unfold it's mystical path around me..

So, busyish week ahead; work's do Thursday night, an invite to a gig at Blueprint on Friday which I hope to attend...and then I guess let the weekend unfold after Friday..
Thank God for payday next week!!!!!

No comments: