Monday, January 14, 2008

It's official. I'm a fury ridden, wrathful nutter!

What a fuckin stressfull weekend people. Long, long story but I think waiting and patience finaly erupted to volcanic proportions, not seen since the likes of Pompeii!
In my fury, I rolled what must've been 6 bin liners full of my ex's clothing, down the stairs. Even to the final moment, I have to be proactive!!! I ranted, raved, screamed, yelled, hollared. My neighbours must be considering getting me sectioned! Just to see the shiny black bulk roll down the stairs was really quite poetic. My God, am I such a fiery beast at times!

Only as such though, when I've been taken advantage of and indeed, my good nature abused.

So today? I'm calmer, I'm now feeling like the load has lifted.

BUT, I am dreaming like there's no tomorrow! Dreaming about water, always -

Always sea,
always in the sea,
me, swimming
or floating
in the sea..
Jade green
Blue, in
Greece and myth.
Slowly moving through the source
Fluid slow
Motion.

I wonder what this all means? Water in dreams eh? Odd and yet, very relaxingly gorgeous!
Here's to my ex making all good in his new place...and indeed, even though my wrath almost combusted me, I still wish for him to be well, healthy, happy and peaceful..

Here's to life people! Here's to my watery, flowing future...
xxxx

1 comment:

Furtheron said...

join the queue.... :-)