Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Apologies

Apologies for being so angry in my last post. It's only as such because I've felt sad this weekend and feeling like life sometimes seems so unfair.
It's also a gift, I know this but at times, I have to get my feelings out - hence me having a blog for this expressive purpose.

I've just been thinking about what Beloved told me and it really has rocked me to be honest. He doesn't know this of course because at the end of the day, he has to look forward and be happy with what the future holds. If only he'd have been as 'in love' with me..it seems a trick of irony the way evrything has worked out.

Anyway, it's true that I must stay focussed and burst out to new things..I've spent the last four nights crying before I've fallen asleep but tonight will be different, I'll try to focus away from sad thoughts and NOT cry! Women eh? We're so emotional at times..
I keep on returning to the thought of counselling to try and heal emotional stuff and feelings but it's so damned expensive..I read Buddhist books to try and stay focussed - FFS I'm like Woody Allen, before he gets married, in the film Hannah and her Sisters!!! Searching, searching, searching yet I know deep down, happiness comes from within..Dear me, if only I could bump into Woody Allen and chat with him about stuff!

So, thanks for reading and commenting and time to burst all things new out there!

3 comments:

Furtheron said...

You ever read "Road less travelled" by M Scott Peck? Also I've read some of Paul A Hauck's stuff in the Overcoming Common Problems series.

I've had CBT and other counselling and these two authors do honestly offer advice as good as I've paid a lot of money for from professionals.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Stop beating yourself up for being a loving caring girl.

You aren't wrong they are.

You can look in the mirror and say "I love and care" they can't.

It's not you it's them.

I've been 'them'. I know. xx

Aunt Jackie said...

Never apologize for venting and expressing yourself and how you feel. What else are blogs for?

Hugs to you!

AJ