Sunday, January 06, 2008

Stay grounded is the key

What a quite weekend I've had, although it's been real nice just to chill and have no appointments or plans, for that matter.
Today I decided to email Beloved about the book that I still have that belongs to him. It seems he had a terrible New Year, oh dear, then again, New Year does sometimes go amok for people for whatever reasons. I thought it'd be fair to give him his book back before he heads off to Manchester to live. I'm not sure when he goes but I guess it won't be all that long really..
I received a phone call this afternoon from Gangstaman, haven't spoken to him for a while but he invited me round to his place, when I have free time, for a meal. Not sure what I should do really?
I guess I should take the bull by the horns as they say, and just go and enjoy myself? Oh dear, decisions, decisions. Saying that, he's only a mate so I don't know why I'm getting a little tizzled about it! Maybe cos I know deep down, that he fancies me! Ahem..

I have a new myspace friend, who's travelled to many countries, of which I'm also interesting in travelling to one day; Iceland, Nepal, India, US. He's kindly placed some of his travel photos on his Myspace site, my oh my, Nepal looks AMAZING! Especially the sacred lake at Goyko! at Mount Everest, totally out of this world!!Gosh, it would be so brill to travel there and experience what Nepal offers. I'm determined to get there one day...I really am!

So guys, what to do about the meal invite? I've decided to see how I feel and let the week pass me by, try to stay grounded and calm..that's the only way forward!

5 comments:

Furtheron said...

Go

You say he is a friend so what's the deal?

You say you know he fancies you... do you really know that or assume it? Do you feel anything back for him in that way?

Whatever - make sure you know why you are going and what for - if it starts to stray outside that just politely redirect the evening.

Sara said...

Well, he's flirty around me when I see him but he also gets real anxious too...and he keeps in contact with me, even though I don't really...
I think the best for me is focus on family and true friends to be honest and if, in the future, someone special really wants to enjoy times and make me feel special, then I may well go for it.. I still have deep feelings for the person I had to stop contact with and thus, I guess that means to be alone until I've moved to a different place emotionally. What I would really like, if I'm honest though, is a good man who is on the smae level, who likes to watch films, go to gigs, clubbing, eating out and maybe share weekends away..and not get bogged down in relationship crapness that often happens with lovers etc..You know, a bit like a soulmate/loved companion..

FOUR DINNERS said...

After several large vodka's the safest place to be is the ground.

No probs there babe!!

Sara said...

haha, 4d, you're so funny and 'grounded' lol
xx

Aunt Jackie said...

Grounded is good, I have a hard time with that... Stay grounded but keep reaching for stars!!!