Saturday, October 11, 2008

48 hours and sinking in...

Today I've been reflecting over the last time I saw A and thinking alot about something that A said the other night - as always, delayed reaction is how it is with me - I have to have at least 24 hours to let things sink in! I don't know quite how to take it and we were both a tad drunk at the time of him saying it but I remember the gist of it and it's made me think a few things... I wanted to further talk about these things the following day and have been unable to which for me, is a real pisser because I have to get to the bottom of it!

I guess this is all to do with trust aswell, especially because for me, due to him going away with an ex, has left me feeling rather vulnerable regarding this issue. Furthermore, I have quite a few male associates who I know through work and going out that I sense A possibly feels threatened by..I may be wrong here but I sense this may be an issue..

I've tried to contact A today but no response which then sends my mind into overdrive and makes me wonder what's going on..

Relations/friendships? I want an easy life of it now, with no confusions, straight forward talking, no power struggles, no control issues, trust to be granted and built on and a smooth time to be had of it..I wonder whether this will be a realisation? Who Knows?
Hmm.

No comments: