Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Heavy Beats and Good friends

Been listening to some awesome tunes from dubstep.fm - a US internet radio site playing loads of Dubstep..really liking it for sure! May go and meet a good friend this week for a drink as they're on the case about meeting up..be cool to catch up soon for a drink and chat.

Some friends I guess stay for length and others pass through. I'm much more of a long term friend and don't really do 'short term'. I guess to me, friends are precious and thus, we should value those true friends dearly. I've still got friends from when I was 12 years old and I have a group of core friends from '94 onwards when I returned to study. Also more recently, I've met two new dear friends whom I feel will be long termers, Mel and Bridget.

Even when I don't see friends or those who I hold dear, they still live in my heart and mind and I still think about them..I don't like to lose friendships but some people choose to walk other paths and this one can't change, sad as it may be..Hmm.

Have an invite to a mate's birthday party this weekend, sounds good - a large soundsystem, DJs and on until the early hours...looking good and sounding sweet! Time will tell...

1 comment:

Aunt Jackie said...

Yes, but are you feeling better and have you gotten rid of the weird pain?? HOpe so... hope you're ok!!

And Happy Samhain!!!!