Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What the F**k?

So here I am, sat at home waiting to go to a Dr Appointment this afternoon, after having a weird sensation at work today. I stood up, got the most immense upper back pain, felt breathless and could hardly walk to the train station..started to panic, boarded the train and I now I await my Dr appointment for later today. Rang my sister as she's had blood clots in the past and on my mother's side of the family, thrombosis was prevalent, hence my sister and I being unable to take certain hormones..
F**k knows what is causing this weirdness but I'm guessing it links into the pain in my arm over the last few days??

Wish me luck people, wish me best of British!

6 comments:

Furtheron said...

Does sound more like my issue - although I'm no dr so ignore me and talk to one... :-)

Mine arm pain led to upper back pain - not as bad as yours but the link was there.

Sara said...

Thanks Furtheron -

I went to the Drs and they seemed to think it was a pulled muscle but I don't know. Thing is, they told my sis the same thing and turned out she had a bllod clot on her lung so things like this get me a panicking a little espec when I still have two kids who I'm responsible for!
So the pain seems to have wore off now so that's all good
:-)

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Please don't die.

:-)

humanobserver said...

Get well soon.....

Sara said...

Thanks Guys..still got weirdness pain in arm so Hmm.. hope it goes soon :-(

Aunt Jackie said...

Sara, check into it please. Ask them to check for heart issues. If I'm not mistaken, women feel it differently than men, and can have pain in their backs like that, and of course arms... It may not be, but better safe than sorry!!!

Sending Love, Light and Healing...

AJ