Friday, October 03, 2008

Time for blog rest methinks

So, weirdness has occurred once again..I don't think this is healthy for me to keep enduring these emotional rollercoasters from the opposite sex but I ain't going to go into detail..I can't be told one thing and then a person goes all cold and weird! this is erratic and unhealthy for anyone and most of all for me. So, I think I may have some time out of blogworld to gather my thoughts...I'm looking very forward to theatre and poetry next week and I guess I must keep on remembering that I was born alone and I will die alone..
And the worst of it is, how can someone make an arrangement and completely not acknowledge it to the point that they just don't let you know or don't turn up???? Beats me and so DISREPECTFUL!

Tomorrow night? I'm out on a mate's Birthday celebration now and dancing the night away at a good club night - Fuck all of those people who fuck me around - FUCK THEM - I DESRVE BETTE! Dancing? Always does the trick for me!

2 comments:

Robin Hood said...

Hello,

It's the first time I come to your blog. I've just seen in your profile a movie we like : Kundun.

Have a good time in life, thanks to precious Dharma.

Robin Hood.
(Chris (France))

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

We shall have a chat on Wednesday!

Be good to see you, take care.