Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Raging Cyberworld and memories of Sunday A.M

What a past few days in Sara World. My home PC has managed to get a narsty XP 2009spyware virus which has meant a visit to a PC repair shop to sorth the bugger out meanwhile I use a laptop from work for my cyber activity! Annoying but I guess, has to be sorted although sometimes I feel how different life would be without a PC.HMM.

I vaguely remember a really loud banging about 5.30am Sunday morning and I remember looking out of my window thinking that someone might've been banging on my door - alas, no sighting and no one to be seen at the back door! Maybe it was my neighbour's house but I remember the banging woke me up and it seemed to be closeby.Hmmph..I wonder?BUT who would turn up at 5.30am without calling me first? Strange but Ill put it down to neighbours or some such!

I've been contacted by TAO Nottingham to do some volunteering in their teabar, so a wonder down there later this week to find out what the score is and what hours I can spare..should be cool and good to do something constructive on this DiY level...will fill you with the detail when I know more.

So, apart from nearly smashing my PC up, getting strangely woken up and future volunteering..life's a going in its direction and yes, I can be sooo ragey when things go amok. Scary!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there I was looking through your blog and I like it, so I would like you to come and visit my blog here in San Diego.

I want you to come by and enjoy the different labels and music videos I have with the many artistic elements I use in my art blog.

See you soon :)