Saturday, March 18, 2006

Embarressing Confessions of being a Mum.

12.30 on the alarm clock today. I woke up. SHIT....WHERE HAS THE DAY GONE?I'M STILL ILL.
Where's my youngest son?
Will I get reported to Social Services for neglect?There he is..on the street on his red scooter. Thank Fuck.
This illness is really taking the piss now.
Time to get up and remember my role in life.
He wants to go on the PC but I'm being selfish due to my forum addiction problem. LL are guilty of causing dangerous addictions in folk.
I will let him on. I will be selfless.
Now he wants the last chocolate muffin that has been saved for me. He's NOT having it!! I am!

MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY ARE:

I will not let people take liberties with me anymore.
I will not be treated like shit.
I will not let people use my good nature.
I will not keep on whinging about meaningless shit.(well maybe sometimes ;) )
I am pissed off that I can not go and party tonight. PISSED OFF!!

No comments: