Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hooray for last night!

Considering that all things of the illness type have been lingering in my world, I decided to venture further afield last night to the Sumac Centre in Forest Fields www.veggies.org.uk/sumac to see a good reggae band.(Moonbuggin). The band were good and really lifted my spirit. I also enjoyed being in the Sumac Centre again. It restored my faith in the 'pro-action' that's going on from the grass roots, community level. The vibe was friendly, cooperative and human! Had a good old dance and bumped into a few people that I haven't seen in a while.
I also met a few new people which is always a good thing.. Hi to Dave (Musician and Artist) if you check this out..It was good to meet you, maybe another time for the party? Hope you had a good one and your mate's now settling nicely in his 'new home'. I look forward to hear you play ya tunes soon!
So all in all a good, friendly and happy night out which I certainly needed! And all ending fairly early at 1am, for the likes of this party girl!

No comments: