Thursday, March 23, 2006

Life changes just like the wind.

I'm excited! I'm ecstatic! I'm over the moon! I received season 4 box set of Six Feet Under today. I can't wait to watch it. But, I'm going to choose the right times to watch it because it's viewing that has to have the right atmosphere and mood. Today ain't the right day for me.
Well, been medicating up on my herbal remedies and starting to feel a little more human. I'm going to venture out into the 'world' today. I feel a bit like Bubby from 'Bad Boy Bubby' when he first ventures out into the world after 35 years of being locked in his Mums flat.At least I have an advantage over Bubby; I have language.
I'm going to wander around my home town a little. I'm going to hit some second hand shops and look for a few retro clothes.
I'm also going to head out for a curry tonight with some mad mates and see how a night out treats me.
I've been contemplating so much the last few weeks. I realise that things that are precious to you are not always precious to another. I realise things change for a reason. A bit like the wind; twist, turns and blows away dust to be settled elsewhere. I suppose we're all like dust really. Dust that gets blown around and then finally settles for a while.
So I welcome this time of the year.I welcome the changes bought about by the wind. I welcome spring. Yes, I welcome spring for its time of renewal, rebirth and regeneration.

No comments: