Monday, March 27, 2006

Turmoil

Well trying to change certain elements in my life but it's proving extremely difficult for me for various reasons. I don't really want to go into great detail about this but it involves my daily living circumstances.
I'm sort of thinking that I need to just move on, so to speak, because it seems that's the only solution and indeed choice I have to alleviate a situation, I'm really not happy about. This is such a difficult thing for me to do and I'm trying to get the strength from somewhere but finding it hard. So very hard!Especially after the emotional upset I've faced with the death of my Mum.
Anyway less about turmoil and back on to today and all things work!
Yes I managed a day at work and I'm starting to feel better. Hooray!! I've been getting so sick of being ill - pardon the pun. I'm one of these women that just wants to 'get on' with stuff!
I look forward to partying this weekend. Partying until the early hours!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for the kind words.
I know what you mean but it's a hard one when you've put your soul and energy into home. That's the hard part.
This smile seems to return for some miraculous reason? I must be blessed by an ever returning smile ;)
As my mate Jim says
"Always smiling and happy even under the harshest circumstances" Bless him!

Sara said...

Too right Barnze...Big him up!!He's a reet star is Jim. :)