Sunday, March 05, 2006

Fun, frolics and a bloody good band!

What a wicked, hedonistic night out! Much, much fun was had and today I'm feeling the wrath from that fun. Think I need to get myself some hangover cure - RAPIDO!! Maybe a hair of the dog? No, maybe not!

The Percussion crew pleased my ears and it was good to bump into many friends too down there!
For anyone who's into Ska, you need to check these guys out!
Bison - a brilliant 10 piece band with a big and I mean BIG horn section! Saw them last year a the Shakedown 05 Warehouse Party in Nottingham and again last night. They've never let me down yet. If you get the chance people, go see them!

3 comments:

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Glad to see you're out on the razz again.

Sara said...

Cheers Dan! Had a wicked time and the band were brilliant. If you get the chance I'm sure you'd like 'em! I'm bloody struggling today though with a bad hangover. Ohhh... the joys of alcohol!

Sara said...

Yeah there sure is, check out the forum page about percussion night and I'm sure there's a download on there! I believe their website is posted too.