Thursday, March 23, 2006

Why don't those that you care for deeply care back for you.

Questions I need to ask when I'm pissed.

1. Why do those that you invest so much energy in, not invest it back?

2. Am I an ugly bitch?

3. Why doesn't my love reciprocate?

4. I miss you.

5. Why do you continually emotionally torture me?

6. W hy do I feel like I have such a connection with you?

7. Am I deluded? If so, book me in for a lobotomy!! QUICK!!

8.Should I be a Nun?

9. My ex still loves me...shall I be the goddess he once and still thinks, I am?

10. I'm confused.



Pain I don't need - GO AWAY!! never rear your ugly head ever again!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Well you don't choose those you fall for really! It's a feeling! That's all I can say about that one.
Thanks for the compliment though