Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hooray for Friday

I'm looking so forward to tomorrow night, will be visiting my loved one and catching up with what he's been up to, drink together and I guess have a nice chilled time together..Just hope I don't pass out, like I did the last time! Deary me, too much substance, too fast I guess and I guess, quite anti social on my part of things.

So, work for me tomorrow, which I don't really await with much delight cos Friday's a day I don't normally work so it all feels a little odd to be working tomorrow, but as soon as I leave that office building, I'll feel like jumping for joy, into the midsummer air and getting my skates on, to skate over to see the love of my life!

Two+ years on and I still have the flame burning deep down, inside of my big and mighty heart!
Mmmm....

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

You passed out after drinking????

I am available for coaching in the fine art of getting completely rat arsed whilst retaining the power of speech (to a reasonable degree) along with the ability to be the greatest lover in history. (Allright the wife disputes this combination is successful but what does she know?)

Reasonable hourly rates and beer etc supplied by the client