Sunday, June 17, 2007

Musically charged and energy

Recently, I've been busying with creating personal playlists on my PC. I love projectplaylist because I've found so many random tracks that I love and can add to said playlist, from really oldie music to more modern sounds, this is excellent for such a musical soul as me. Even managed to find that splendid song from the film Dusk til Dawn,by Tito and Tarantualas, the one where Juliette Lewis and her pa go into the saloon and watch the extremely sexy Salma Hayek do her erotic dancing..that scene even gets me a tad hot under the collar, it has to be said!!(OK so she's a vampire and ends up all nasty but prior to vampirism, she's one hot dancer woman!)

Had a lovely past few days. Friday, I spent with my everlasting flame..wish his flames still burned internally but if they don't then so be it, I can't change a person and want them to do what's happy for them. He came over to mine yesterday, which was lovely to see him again and share a small but sweet bit of time with him. Interestingly, he noticed an old photo of me and complimented on how much he liked it.I do feel he has love for me, I sort of sense it..

Last night was a reggae night for a friend's birthday which turned out to be good, happy night. Some guys I know through a band got talking to me, which was all very sweet although they were terribly 'off their heads' but having fun and very endearing and complimentary..Interesting to share music tastes with them too.

Around 2.30ish, I started to miss my flame. I started to imagine him walking into the place where I was and thought about how happy I'd be to see him..I wanted to ring him and see if he was around but I knew he may've been potentially enjoying company with other people and possibly his ex at a club. So I refrained from ringing him.

2 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

Those sweet bits of time can torment I guess, still I really feel twangs of envy when I read of you spending time, and getting to be in the presence of your beloved. I feel like if I were to even meet my "Z" in passing, he would probably scowl at me, or pretend he did not know me.

Sara said...

Ah, I wish you couls still have some contact with Z..sometimes though, maybe no contact is a good thing for some.Hmm
It's weird AJ, he came over to mine and seems so 'in awe' of stuff around my house and my pictures. I always get this weird sense of missing him at certain points in time too, always have done. Saying that, he's always in my mind and heart and I guess, always will be on some level..I do love to see him so much and it's crazy to think we're still close even though we've had some mad 'ups and downs', in a way, this shows a solid understanding of each other I guess.
xx Love to you AJ :-)