Monday, June 04, 2007

The joys of love and believing

Even if a person doesn't love you, you can still love them;however this is where you need to self preserve. When dialogue you have with them confuses you even more, again, you have to self preserve. Being asked about expectations in a relationship - well that one's simple really, I don't have a lot of expectations from people, apart from they treat me kindly and want to spend time with me, to do similar things of enjoyment. I guess this is what I miss in not having a partner and indeed have missed it for quite a long time now (also due to the fact that my previous relationship was lonely);Things like going to the cinema, the odd random meal out together, maybe walking, camping, cooking meals together - all of the things that you enjoy doing with someone you love.
Anyway, I won't be a victim. It's uncreative, unhelpful and causes great upset, which has the knock on effect of sending a negative energy into the soul and has a tendency for me personally, to take me to the darker depths of my soul that I don't like visiting, that are destructive to me.

I have such a deep love for the person I so often write about on here that at times it hurts beacuse I miss him so much. But in my heart of hearts, I know that if it was right for him, he'd want to be around me, want me to touch him and hug him, love him.

Anyway today I've been co-creative and been to Yoga, meditated and reminded myself about how lovely I am and how very understanding and giving I've always been as a person. I hope this aspect of me is remembered, at least. Not some upset,crying woman who often feels helpless, sorrowful and full of yearning.

I have a good life when I look at it really, I have a job, my body works, I have children, my friends are sweet and loving..I have lovely memories of so many happy times. These things are what are important in life.

So, a new dawn will be realised. I need to keep on reminding myself that I'm a lovely person and I am loved and I am able to give warm, deep love. I hope one day I can give this love to the person out there, who does really want it and indeed feels the same need deep down inside, cos at the end of the day, we do all need someone to love and believe in us.

No comments: