Saturday, June 09, 2007

Sara's Saturday Thoughts

Woke up today, nice and early. Sat in bed and read part of the newspaper, with a cup of coffee and croissant - Hmmm I love croissants with jam and coffee, yummmmmmmm.
Read an interesting article, or more to the point book review, about indigenous peoples and a woman's experiences about the different cultures around the world;her critique about technology and 'progress', eroding some indigenous cultures..Would quite like to read this book in many ways..

Paris Hilton eh? Banged up, released and banged up again. Oh well, it's hard in jail for a dodgy crime that could potentially kill someone! I don't have much sympathy for her sorry tears I'm afraid; all brought on by herself and thus, she should do the time IMO, or at least, some form of hardcore community sentence to open her 'blinkered' little eyes to.

Brought a nice, new green dress today, to wear to a birthday party tonight. I'm excited and want to flutter around like a summer butterfly and enjoy whatever the night brings. Yesterday was a bad day, today's better. Love is mighty and still in my heart, fire in my belly, but if people aren't prepared to take the jump and indeed if it isn't right for them, then as I keep being reminded and urged, I have to move on from hope and realise that hoping is wasting precious time. I love what I've had and have, with the person I love..it's a shame he doesn't see and indeed realise how wonderful things feel when I'm in his company - I still feel magical around him, I still look at him and melt. BUT, I need that from someone too, I need someone to melt and be fired up by me...

Anyway, here's to an anticipating and happy night out.

No comments: