Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sometimes I feel like the main character, Toto, in Cinema Paradisio

Cinema Paradisio, prized film of mine and on my top ten list of favourite films. Toto, the main character, falls in love with a girl and waits outside her window for 100 days in the hope she'll fall in love with him. At the end of the film, he meets up with her again when they're older and make beautiful love. She always loved him, as he does her but her life now, is full of responsibilties and she's a wife, which means, they never get it properly together. Sad for both parties really. My connection? I can understand and realate to hoping, dreaming, wishing, waiting, loving and wanting. All in vain though I guess.

Anyway, swiftly moving on from the pangs of love, I had a good night last night; was tired though after using much of my mental, emotional energy up on Friday and thus, needed my bed. The party was good and we could've gone on to a house party but instead, ended up in the city, although actually, I think I'd have prefered to have gone to the house party, in all honesty.
I got chatting to an old friend, doorman at a club, who 'I've known for some time and interestingly found out he now works with teens aswell! Finally got home about 3.30am and went straight to bed, as I was beat!

Here's to Monday - Arggghhhhh

M

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Doctor Who was on. You went to a party when Doctor Who was on? Shame on you.

Aunt Jackie said...

Monday!! BLAH!!!

This sounds like a neato movie. I need to see it.

:) Hope your week is filled with Magick and Happiness! :)