Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Observations, Realisations

Sitting on my setee listening to music of melancholy, I stare out of my window and notice the evergrowing bush, imposing it's way into my open window, reminding me that it's high time I cut it. At one time in my life, gardening was a therapy, pure enjoyment, cathartic. Today, it seems like a chore; I have to do it. I guess this is what happens when work and busy lives take over.
Text message -
My friend...
"He's dumped me!"
Wot!!!
I reply.
I know she's going to be distraught. I know this is going to send her to the depths. I offer her all that I can of me..
Love,
Support,
Friendship,
Understanding.
I love my friend - she's beautiful and has a heart not unlike my own. Shame she's a woman and I'm not into women..

And the world continues to spin on its axis, round and round, to a new day,new happenings, new faces, new feelings.

Cosmic feelings? Are these real? Or are they an imaginative delusion? I believe the cosmic forces work for us. Cosmic? Or maybe even better than cosmic, energy. In fact yeah,energy.

I think about energies. I was once told by someone that their energy dragged my energy down. I didn't believe it at the time but I do now. I know this was a fact. Our energies were so unsuited;different, out of synch, uncomplimentary, too flat, too predicatable, boring.

Not many people come along in life, who have energy that is complimentary to your own.When it is, it's there and wild, untamed, passionate, raw.

The jigsaw is starting to be put back together now; realisation is a good thing for this. Once you've reached a state of realisation and acceptance then I guess you know to move forward, new teritories, new energy, new happenings, new life. The window needs to be closed, it's getting dark and cold outside and the evergrowing green bush, is trying to stop me from closing the window. The bush will be cut and the coldness will be left outside.

No comments: