Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday's thoughts

I visited a friend today and chilled out a little. After a while though, I decided I needed to come home - I was tired and wasn't able to think and discuss for too long as it was making me tired and heavy headed..

I've been thinking loads about A and I'm missing him terribly but I have to move forward from this..he's made his decisions and that's that. It doesn't lighten the load any but I do need to get real and stop dwelling..I guess for me, when I meet someone and share deep intimacy and thoughts, I find it hard to just chuck it away into nothingness..I guess this means I need a lot of time alone now to gather my thoughts and myself again. Have a good weekend..

2 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

Look. This is my opinion which matters not one jot.

The job you do occasionally leaves you drained because you care about people most don't care about.

I admire you more 'n you'll ever know but please put yourself first now and then eh?

I should listen to myself...

We are major poles apart but yet have so much in common.

I care. Care for you as well or you'll end up like me.

Take a breather or I'll get the hump with you.

The world needs Sara's.

Take it easy for a bit babe.

4D x

Furtheron said...

I support the comment above... you care about so many people just for the moment care about you and give yourself a break.

Listen to music, buy books, watch films, go swimming, go walking, do anything.... just stop beating yourself up

Lighten up on yourself a bit please