Thursday, April 03, 2008

Wonderment about the weekend ahead..

So tomorrow I'm out for a curry with a load of women friends which should be nice. I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing Saturday.
I had a 2 hour chat with A again last night which was sweet. A, although DJing at a charity event, is bogged down with dissertation writing and although we'd loosely planned to meet up, it seems the best for him is if he goes back home to his parents and focusses on completing the work he needs to complete, as it has to be handed in by Monday..
I was looking forward to spending time with him but I also understand that his degree is more important right now and so I need to take a back step and let him do what he needs to do and ensure he focusses on this.
So, I have a few options; Cyber Goth night or Boogaloo night. My friends are heading to the Cyber Goth night and a few people I know are heading to Boogaloo, so I guess it makes sense to head to where my friends are going, plus it's industrial techno which I enjoy greatly!
This week has been a struggle emotionally. Lots of thoughts and sadness have surfaced and I've needed complete detachment from the world around me..it's been quite a toughie cos I've been so sad but I know this is all part of my healing..I've experienced so much loss when I think about it, it's no wonder I feel like I'm still grieving at times. I also think meeting A and being so intimate with him, has been opening up a lot of emotion for me and indeed, taking my mind to places that are only visited when you meet someone who you start to like greatly, indeed a range of emotions that spiral all out of control at times, hence the need to keep grounded, calm and real.

Tomorrow, I'm heading for a well needed swim and sauna, this will calm and relax me and hopefully ground me on some level. Next week I have a week off work whereby I'm having my hair done, massage, walking and whatever else that may come into play. A said he might come walking with me but again, work could get in the way for him..but it will be good for me to get some fresh air and be out there with nature again, even if it means I'm all by myself..these times are good for the soul..

1 comment:

Furtheron said...

Have a good weekend