Saturday, April 05, 2008

Personal Revolution

So, I go out and get wasted. Again. I drink, drink, drink, piss A off cos of something that I have no recollection about. Feel shit in the morning cos of my feisty temper. Feel pissed off cos I can't do this 'casual' thing very well. Pissed off cos now I won't be out tonight as I'm too hungover, fucked off and feeling like shit.

What's it all about people? Do I need a personal revolution?

Should I join a Buddhist sect or summat and give up on all hedonism for good? Should I become celibate? Should I just go back to bed and forget about stuff?

Fuck knows but I'm ready to head out to the countryside for a fresh perspective on all things..will do me the world of good for sure..

Funnily enough, today also has a certain past reminiscing about it if I think back in time...dear me, I remember it as being classed as 'the first day of spring' all that time ago..

Back to bed I go

No comments: