Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yoga and Relaxation

Today I went to Yoga again, haven't been for quite some time but it was truly wonderful to go and get some proper relaxtion and headspace. The teacher, is an old favourite, who I've been taught by in the past; Spritual, humourous, women centred, kind, thoughtful and brilliant at what she does. I almost cried as she was talking the session through a meditation because of some words that touched me greatly. I felt a lot better for attending the session and will do again whilst I'm off work.

I know I'm not yet ready for returning to work. My mood changes to sadness quite a lot at the moment and I know this is because of the loss I;m feeling regarding the recent events in my life..I keep reflecting about things, people, love, life etc. I keep thinking about the times shared with A more recently and a sadness overcomes me that you can be so intimate with a person one minute to have it all taken away the next. This I find, really difficult to deal with, especially because my feelings for him had grown so much over the past few months of spending time with him. I almost emailed him yesterday then I thought the better of it..I gather that if there is to be contact, then it will come forth in the future. I guess I'm just still missing the contact, banter, love and fun I felt from him.

I don't have many plans this week but I hope to attend the London carnival and I may try and get to a Women's Charity club night event on Friday. Time and energy will be the deciding factor on that score..small steps to better places and times.

No comments: