Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hmm unsure and uncertain

So, I've had a lazy Saturday today apart from a swim which was good. I received a late phone call from the person I had a chat with last night. He invited me out for a drink tonight. I declined as I'm too tired and I have too much going round my head at the moment regarding A and the upset of the break with him.. Instead, he asked if I'd like to meet in the week at some point..I told him that maybe we could meet for a coffee one day in the week, whilst I'm still off work. The thought of this though, fills me with dread at the moment and sends me into a panic but I know that if we met for a chat and coffee, I'm sure all would be fine and in fact, will probably have a nice time, in all reality;I do like meeting people from different cultures and I like to be around genuine people..My instinct tells me that he is genuine and a good person, from a respectable and caring family back in South Africa..sounds like a truly delightful place where he's from - lots of coastline and sunshine.
I don't know, I guess I'll see how I feel towards mid week and see how I'm feeling emotionally..It would be nice to have a platonic friendship and indeed, learn more about S African culture and discuss criminolgy/academic stuff again with someone..

So, off to bed for real now and hopefully I'll sleep like a baby.

No comments: