Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A wave of fresh air

Last night I received a text from A..this was regarding a bracelet that he still has at his..to cut a long story short, I should be going over to his on Friday to pick it up..it will be good to see him again..we had texting back and forth about stuff but I think the best now is the virtue of forgiveness...I truly hope this will be and can be, the outcome. I look forward to seeing him and hopefully, spend some time with him finding out how he's been doing and how his studies are going. I have missed him and the sweet times we've shared..I guess, if I'm honest with myself, my sadness has been tainted by the fact that I felt a huge sense of loss when the contact with him stopped..

Anyway, keeping it all real, I went for a well needed swim today..I was supposed to go to Yoga but the plans went pear shaped due to home stuff and thus, swimming was the outcome of the day for me..I then went to see my youngest son's school play..very sweet and these things always tug at my heartstrings for sure.

Tomorrow, I have a Drs appointment and a few checks to see how my general health is and then Environmental Health visiting me regarding pigeons in my neighbour's loft which are now entering my loft..eeeeekkkk! I want them GONE! So, a busyish day and here's to the rest of the week ahead!

1 comment:

Furtheron said...

Pigeons in your loft - no wonder you've not felt right... :-)