Friday, April 18, 2008

London here I come...

The rest that I am having at the moment, is helping me and indeed giving me time to reflect about many things. Some friends came over last night and we had a take away and some wine. I've got an invite to a friend's tonight. I've also been asked if I'd like to go to the Love Music Hate Racism Carnival in London a week on Sunday, to which I will definitely be going to and it should be great fun. Two of my favourite Dubstep artists are playing alongwith some favourite reggae artists and many other musicians that I like;Should be a refreshing break to leave Nottingham and sample London again for a day! Hooray!

I may head off walking tomorrow but if not, time will tell what I decide to do..One thing's for sure, all small steps, day by day and no pressure on myself, or indeed by others putting pressure on me.

I've been thinking about A and cometo the conclusion that I think he's been really unfair to judge me on one drunken episode. I could've got really angry about how he's let me down on quite a few occasions but I still accepted him for who he was and didn't judge him for this..I guess the moral of that story is..he's in no way on the same level of me regarding forgiveness and understanding..

Here's to a good restful weekend...

2 comments:

Furtheron said...

... just to offer another view....


Maybe there is stuff in his past you know nothing about and the one episode may have been (to him) a possible repeat scenario of something he'd previously had very bad experiences with and his reaction is one of self-preservation.

On the other hand... stop thinking about the past - look to the future :-)

Have a good time in London

Sara said...

Thanks for that FOUTR, Yeah here's to looking to the future, but I do miss him v much and the very sweet times we spent together .. :-(