Thursday, December 14, 2006

Eeeek! I'm worried!

Just been told today by a builder doing some work on a property, next door but one to mine, that my neighbours house needs loads of work doing to it. This property is in a delapidated state but because I rent my property, I've never really thought of worrying too much about the state of their house.
Anyway here's a scary rundown of stuff that needs doing and one of them is worrying me massively, cos it can be a potential killer!Arghh eeek!
  • Pigeons are apparently nesting in their loft and have been spotted in their bathroom! What the fuck? Apparently they can be the carrier of a pretty deadly disease that attacks all of your immune system and can prove fatal! This has worried me as they're probably in my loft..
  • Their chimney stack which is part of mine too is coming away and could crash down at any minute! eek!
  • Their gutter is almost falling doen onto a shared entry way which myself and my children use regularly.
  • They have a drainpipe, which is made of asbestos and is leaking...

I feel worried about these things quite a bit especially the stuff to do with pigeons as I've heard noises in my loft for quite a while.

To look at my neighbours you wouldn't think they lived in such a 'shit hole'. Middle class professionals working for local authority and private business. I've therefore decided to write them a letter and talk to them about this as it's pretty worrying really...Let's hope there's no confrontation

No comments: