Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Great, fun weekend

Had a good weekend folks, apart from a few down points, the weekend was lovely. Friday night, I went along to see a gig with some friends, which proved good fun and cheap! I was given 'free' entrance to the gig, saving me a fiver! How lucky was I?
I then went to see 'he whom I love' and had a beautiful, special time with him. T'was lovely to see him although I was rather drunk and he was sober, I sense I was being a little lairy, cheeky, silly and all of the things that alcohol, cause the brain to ridiculously do!
Saturday, I chilled right out, as I was a little hungover and tired from the night's shenaningans. I decided to get a curry Saturday night and get an early night, hitting my bed at 11pm. This was just what the body needed...Later on I received a suprise phone call from above person asking me to go and see him at 3.30am. No, was my reply at first but that soon became yes!
God, I'm such a hedonist and fun lover at times! (I have been called incourageable in the past - this label seems to still stick on some level I think)
At the end of the day though, philosophical head kicking in here, as humans, we do have to 'go with what we feel there and then' and enjoy these times.
I sure as hell had one great night and had a cheeky smile and grin Sunday early morning! Impulsivity and spontaneity are still pretty exciting in my opinion.
Sunday day, the less said the better; Long story and one I that I frankly, don't want to go into.

Today, I'm feeling pretty good.. I feel life is turning around for me in many ways. I relish being in my house at night time now, getting all cosy with my cushions, candles burning, fire flaming and listening to music. I love it! I feel so free and content. OK there are bad days here and there but the best way to alleviate those, is to simplify life, in my honest opinion; not getting hung up, not panicking, loving those people who bring joy and laughter and love to my life, taking each day as it is and basically, enjoying each moment for what it is and what it brings.
I still look to the future and have many wishes but I do feel that now my living situation is a lot simpler and freer, I don't have such an urge to look too much into the future because I'm enjoying the present greatly, if that makes sense?

Happy week ahead people..

No comments: