Saturday, December 23, 2006

Reflections and Hopes

Reflections

-This year's been one of the toughest of my life.
-Things that you believed and indeed hoped may happen, haven't and therefore, lead me to the conclusion, that I may've been in a weird state of delusion, all the way along.
-The realisation/perception that the person who you have unconditional love for, is still 'very much in love' with their ex. Words haven't told me this, but my instinct keeps leaning towards this feeling and I'm a firm believer in trusting your instinct. The only way I'll ever feel any different, is when this is proven otherwise.
- I have so much love in my heart for someone, that I don't know what to do with it at times.
- It's been difficult but necessary, to finally untie the binds of the 11 year chapter of my relationship. I'm glad there's been the minimalist of conflict throughout this.
-I've been at the lowest in moods, many times during this year and I'm not prepared to feel that depth of pain, again in my life.
-I've enjoyed writing poetry and would like to find the inspiration again at some point.
-My good heartedness, kindness and loving nature has been, at times, pushed to the limits.
- Head games are for the play ground.
- I'm feeling that my spirit is lifting and the world is opening up to me on a new and interesting level.


Hopes

- That my children will be OK
- I always hope to be with my beloved but have to be realistic about this
- That I have just as many wonderful times with my friends
- That I find true, inner peace again
- That I will be respected and loved as I should be
- That world peace will be realised.
- That my life will be one of happiness and contentment in 2007
-That I'll begin to explore new things
- That New Year's Eve will be one of excitement and laughter
- That I share warm, beautiful times again.
- That the love in my heart will find peace and contentment

No comments: