Sunday, April 15, 2007

Beloved bed sheets

I've had a great weekend guys, truly great. I chilled yesterday apart from a beautiful, refreshing swim. I then met my dear friend Liza in the City, whereby we vowed not to get too arseholed. Haha, we did!
We had such a laugh because strange things were happening to me in the form of things getting attached to me, without my knowledge.
Thing 1 - a long piece of toilet roll attached itself to my shoe without my noticing. I proceeded to walk around a pub with said attachment until my friend remarked that I had it stuck to me. We laughed out loud about this.
Thing 2 - we sat in a rather 'cool' venue, a cinema cafe bar and I got up to buy a drink. As I walked to the bar, I could feel something swinging around my bum and thigh area. I looked down but couldn't see anything. I then felt the back of my trousers and my jacket had, somehow, attached itself to my trousers and was hanging all over my bum and back of my legs.
I died of embarrassment but also laughter! I couldn't stop laughing about this.
We then headed to a great dubstep night and by 2.30 I was getting tired and decided to get the 3am nightbus home. However, I stopped on the way to buy some food in my rather inebriated state. Out of nowhere, I got the strongest of urges to ring the person I love. A force just came over me in between ordering food! It was weird but felt so right. So I chatted to him and decided to pay him a visit.
I enjoyed being with him so much, he made me laugh and I felt so warm to be with him. He's a true beauty to me, he really is... I didn't want to leave him this morning but he was sound alseep and looked as gorgeous as ever, whilst he slept. At times like this, I want to eat him! lol! I couldn't get back to sleep so I felt it best to get to my own bed..I also wanted to emsure my eldest son was OK..I knew he would be but I sometimes feel, I have to make sure of this.
So I sadly departed, got home, thought about how much love is in my heart and fell into a peaceful and dreamy, deep sleep...

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

I take it he doesn't snore then? I feel so inadequate!

Sara said...

Sadly, I'm the one who snores- LOUDLY! Always have done, so my Mum and Dad used to tell me..Oh dear, I must be such a nightmare to sleep with..LOL!