Monday, April 23, 2007

Well I never....

You wouldn't believe what I came across last night whilst online, at my friend's house. I won't say it here but it's deffo put a few things in perspective for me and indeed, pushed me to clear out the 'old cobwebs' so to speak, metaphorically! Blimey, I never!
What a shocker too..I went to bed more than unhappy but then I realised this has to happen. I also had the most bizarre dream yesterday morning which had me searching someone's flat for something and being shocked...So there you go..I found what I was supposed to online, of all paces and quite by accident!

So, here's to a happy future, a goodbye to troubled years and onwards forward I go, down a new path in life..Blimey! I await.

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Good luck babe. Sounds promisin'