Friday, April 13, 2007

Oh Fuck! Do I know I'm back in Nottingham again.








Well had a wonderful break away from the shit hole that Nottingham sometimes feels like. Here's some piccys that I thought I'd share with you. I love the one of the village with all of the mist rising;it was taken at 6.45am from the YHA Castleton's attic room - where I was sleeping! Gorgeous.
I managed to do a really long walk up to Hollin's Cross, along the ridge to Mam Tor and then back down again and into Castleton Village. Not that long I guess, in walking standards cos it only took my son and I, 2 hours to walk it.I also love Youth Hostelling. I find it more sociable, fun and better for kids. Edale YHA was great too, got talking to a scandinavian guy which was nice to chat in Danish a wee bit. Although the hostel was such long way from the village in Edale, I didn't mind. In fact I loved the 30min walk into the village and so healthy too!
Anyway, I had a great time, I wish I could move over this way but I can't, yet!
I also had good time to clear my head of worries and the like, whilst I was away.
I thought about the person I love a lot. I sent him a text whilst sat on top of a big hill.
However, I realise that my love for him is so much stronger than his love for me. This has become clear to me after we've sent each other some personal messages. I never stop fancying him, sadly, he does me. How sad is it to know that the person you love doesn't always fancy you? The person you want to 'find you' is him but he doesn't want to 'find you'? God life feels like shit today! Dear oh, dear me. I want to bloody escape again back to the countryside! Fuckin bollocks I tell thee!BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry people, my posting will hoepfully end happier next time. I just don't think the person I love has any concept of how deep, my love for him runs inside of me.I guess I need to get a litlle more real, have some time-out and re-evaluate many things..

2 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

Oh I love those pictures!! Makes me feel like when I went to Hot Springs, Arkansas... Very nice... That's a lovely photo of you too.

I know it's bittersweet or down right bitter sometimes getting back to reality after a nice getaway.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Been there many years ago. It still looks as beautiful as it was then.

Life's too short babe. Move on. Easy to say I know but you have to. Meet a few blokes n have fun n you'll accidently run into one that's right 'cause he reciprocates. Don't waste time on them't don't.