Friday, April 06, 2007

Spring... the beauty and forces of you






Spring is such a beautiful time, full of renewal and rebirth of everything around us. Nature is just so gorgeous at this time, with leaves beginning to bud on tress and blossom bearing its all. Wow! I went for a bike ride today with my son and we did a spot of photography between us.. The duck picture was taken by my son and the blossom et al by me!
I've had such a lovely, strange sort of week. Early on in the week, I had the 'force' that I feel about my loved one, feeling really strong and intense again..almost like something is magnetising me and reminding me about the deep love that I have in my heart for him. Hopefully, I'll be seeing him tomorrow which I can't wait for because I know I'll feel giddy, so excited and happy to see him! I always do and always have done..it's never changed.
I've also been busy with my son but also maintaining my friendships too. I cycled into the city last night and watched some acoustic music for an hour or so and then went to a bar for a few more drinks.I cycled back at 12am, which was great cos the roads were pretty quiet and empty. I do love the feeling that cycling in the dark gives you - it's something else, it really is;a freedom that is well appreciated in these hectic, prescribed times.
I've been listening to Nick Drake too quite a bit this week, love his stuff, his music does something strange to me, that's for sure.
Have a restful, chocolatey Easter, people xx

1 comment:

Aunt Jackie said...

Great Pics!! Yes, there's always beauty in nature and the seasons... I love it. -Aunt Jackie (Too lazy to log in) :P