Sunday, April 01, 2007

Update

Ahh what a wonderful weekend I'm having and to top it all, the weather is just so astoundingly beautiful. I've just gone and booked an extra day away,. so that gives me the grand old total of 3 days up in the Peaks. 2 days in Edale, 1 day in Castleton - all for the cost of £72! Bloody bargain!
Had a fantastic night out last night dancing and the like and bumped into a guy I was introduced to at a festival last summer, who's a dab hand at playing the sitar. We chatted for quite a bit about how his music was progressing and I was pleased to hear that he's doing a lot of performances at Asian weddings and the like..Bless him. Anyway, if I have a birthday party he's offered to play some music for me, which would be just wonderful cos I'm a sucker for eastern music and I know it'd make my birthday party really special.So time will tell on that one cos I need to get my shit into gear re.organising it!
Hopefully off out later today to chill a bit in the city..may indeed cycle in and enjoy this gorgeous weather a la cycle!
Happy April 1st people..

No comments: