Sunday, April 22, 2007

Why?

I was talking to a mate last night about her ex boyfriend. Basically, whilst they were together, she found out he'd been using AFF to contact other women and indeed meet them for sex. This he admitted and now, they're split up..she couldn't stomach the lies he'd told her and indeed the deceit..

Now don't get me wrong, I'm open minded and the like but when people feel such a need for 'meaningless sex', I just don't get it.
Sex to me, has never and never will be, a meaningless act..I've always been of the belief that you build on sex with a person anyway, who you share a meaningful relationship with anyway...not different random strangers. I guess humans are all so different really and have different needs and indeed different capacities to hurt each other.

What a depressing thought for a Sunday.

Anyway, my mate's just rang me and even told me she'd found her ex's profile on this site! Deary me, what a nightmare...saying that, she laughed out loud at his comments that he'd written cos they were NOT TRUE! Gosh, it takes all sorts I guess..I'm off to hers now, cos she's dying to show me this ridiculousness! GULP!

3 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Speak fer yerself Gilly!!! (Actually yer dead right mate)

Before I got married I had loads of sex for sex sake. I can picture faces (and stuff) but names? Some first names maybe but that's about it. I was havin fun. Dunno what the consequences were. Worries me a little bit that I don't really care either. Not in a nasty way. Just not bothered.

Yer right Gilly but it ain't no surprise!

Sara said...

Indeed but I daren't tell you the best, but it sure as hell as put things into clear perspective for me! LOL..I never! Sos guys, I just can't bring myself to write the words down...I guess I've been wasting my time with my head in the clouds for far too long..that's all I'm saying :)
x

Aunt Jackie said...

Mostly, men just think differently. Some women too, but Men don't have to deal with consequences really the way women do, so they're used to doing whatever they want and getting away with it... if one woman doesn't put up with it, another one is usually just waiting to... Not fair of course, but such is life.