Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Pictoral dreams

I'm a big lover of dreaming and dreams;last night was a night full of extremely visual colours dreams. Dream 1, I was with my youngest son, in an old derelict, Victorian warehouse type building. We had to get to the top floor and so, decided to take a lift upwards. The lift was dark and had no lighting, so in the dream, felt rather scary and eeeire. Once at the top of the building, we wandered along some long corridors, laden with dust from years gone by...
Dream 2, I was walking down a lane with grass and forest on either side, the grass was covered with beautiful, golden orange leaves. As I walked along the verges, I kept kicking the leaves up into the air and watching them fall slowly again to the ground.The colours of the leaves in the dream were so bright and beautiful..
I don't know what the dreams represent, although I always search for symbolism I guess, in my dreams but dream 1, felt dark and rather scary although there was hope within this dream, whilst dream 2 was full of light, brightness a feeling of being 'alive' and happy...wow!

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

I'll swap yer. Recurring dream. maybe 20 times a year since I was about 5. Still get it maybe 6 times a year since I met Caz.

A lion leaps at me and as my head goes in its mouth i wake up sweating. Doesn't bother me now but frightened the crap out of me as a kid.