Friday, April 27, 2007

Laden

This week has been tough; I've been made to question myself, time and time again. I've nearly had 2 major fall outs this week, with 2 people in my life - both men. Fallout 1 with the person who's been in my heart for so long, fallout 2, my ex - rambling down the same old road that I've travelled down now for over 8months.
I'm very, very tired and extremely sick of it all.
My mind and body feels like I could could just walk away from everything today, I'm so fed up of being too kind and understanding of everyone else, when in fact in reality, no one really is that kind and understanding about me, apart from my close female friends..

I remember whilst I was in Edale, I felt free and thought that if I had no responsibilties, I'd be out of this city now! Living a new life and away from the ongoing crisis's that seem to frequent my life on a regular level..I don't actually think I do any harm to anyone..I know I don't..I'm sick of the ups and downs that I'm continually feeling because of other people's shit and lack of thoughfulness!
If this is gonna be how life is, forevermore than a large dose of morphine would be welcomed!

Sorry for this extremely negative rant but you know how I like to get it off my chest! Ignore it too, if it makes you feel better! I would hate to make you guys feel like you've just been hit by a 10ton bus, courtesy of my crappy writing!

I guess the best for me right now is to be very much in peace...

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Better out than in babe - 'sides I misread the title n thought you'd found Bin Laden so it could have been worse....