Wednesday, April 18, 2007

First week back

First week back at work and already I've started to feel fed up! I guess a holiday break from work always does this. I'm terribly overdrawn but I don't give a damnn right now because I had a great Saturday night, so that's sort of made up for the darkness that overcame me on returning to work.
I would love to spend more time with the person I love, but I guess this isn't so easy for him, as he likes his own space a lot. I do too, but I also like seeing him a lot, I guess that's something that will happen if it's meant to anyway.
I have nothing much planned for this weekend, a friend Helen, has invited me over to her place if I want to on Friday, her Spanish boyfriend has offered to cook some Spanish food..I guess I'll go as it'll be a nice chilled night.
Saturday, I'll swim and take things easy and maybe have a quiet one in and save a few pennies!

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

A friend of mine ran up mega bucks on her credit cards (I'm talkin' hundreds of thousands here) and buggered off to Gambia or somewhere. Not that you should bugger off to Gambia but it worked for her. No extradition I think.