Tuesday, April 17, 2007

With me

On waking
You're there, in my head
Reminding me
that you exist
In my heart,
My soul
My skin
My bones.
The feeling of waiting
Is like no other.
It smothers
My eyes
My spirit
My smile.
When I go to sleep
You're there - in my mind
Reminding me
Of my depth.
I sigh
I cry
I miss you
More than you believe..
In my dreams
You're there, floating around,
Finding me
Loving me
Giving me
Your love..

If only you'd believe it..
These words I write for you
If only you'd read it
Understand my love's so true..

3 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

warm n snuggly. Nice one.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Oi!!! stop that. Yer makin me into a softie here.

Sara said...

Hehee, that's the plan ;-)

Yeah I like my poem, it's just how it is for me..The first thoughts are of P (initial of his first name) and the last thoughts before I sleep are of him. Then to add to it, he even enters my dreams!The weirdest is though, when I was away in Derbyshire, I sent him a text froma high hill...about 2.18pm..when I returned and checked a message on a forum he posts on, I had received a message from him around the same time, on the same day! Woah!