Sunday, October 07, 2007

Here's to the future

What a wonderful weekend..had so much fun, if not a few challenges along the way, but the challenges have all been character building stuff and I've learned to realise that the universal energy is with me and guiding me in the right direction.

I've made a new aquaintance with someone, who's involved with Indymedia Organisation in Nottingham. I've always wanted to be involved on some level with Indymedia and thus, I'm meeting up with him on Friday to discuss how/what I could be involved with. It will be refreshing to be around a like minded person who seemingly shares the same political angle from where I'm coming from and who is proactive on some level. I await and look forward to it.

Just been reading about riots that have been taking place in Copenhagen regarding the closure of a youth organisation/centre..For more info about this



http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/03/03/world/main2533538.shtml
I'm off there myself in a few weeks time, so no doubt will hear a lot mnore about this, to which I look forward to..
Anyway, time to freshen up and bathe my weary body after last nights dancing action.

3 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Glad you had a good'n babe. Same here - in Barnsley with the Cappy Kid.

As for riots. I'm amazed we don't riot every other day in this country. How do we put up with Blair/Brown/Mandelson/politicians et al.

Are we mad or just beaten?

Bring back Johnny Rotten. He'd get us incited again!!

Sara said...

Indeed 4d - I wish the Brits would get their shit together and stand up to the powers that be and show 'em a little bit more pro-action. Eh, I am off to the Climate Change Protest in December all ebing well y'know:-)
I reckon I incite some of the students I teach - you wait, that'll soon be a punishable offence lol

Aunt Jackie said...

Nothing better than being exhausted from Happy Things!! Keep on and on!!!

xoxo

AJ