Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Stop wallowing woman.

OK, so the wallowing has GOT TO STOP! If people choose what they feel is best for them then so BE IT! Fuck it, I ain't waiting around for noone anymore. I'm out there to live my life as much as I can and stop letting the tyrants and rebels within me keep taking some control. I'm off to a birthday night this weekend and then Highness in a few weeks, whiuch should prove rather interesting, for one reason or another.

Wallooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow Ooooooooooooooooooooover!

2 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

Kudos!! I send positive wallowless vibes your way!! You're a strong wonderful woman, and you deserve happiness... It's all within our own selves to make it!! I know you will.

Furtheron said...

Good for you. Get on the forward road.